The below report consists of a market overview and insight into the equities, futures and derivatives markets, and FX speculative and deliverable markets.
* Equities slide back into the red after early gains….no rhyme or reason it appears
* Kiwi again follows Equities through 61cts as risk on but wilts back into a weak close
– suggests swings continue as we follow Equities and they do seem toppy at the moment….
* NZDAUD back to 93cts but look to sell up here….
* DOW -390, NZX +32, ASX +90, Nikkei +300, CSI +24, WTI +68cts/$32.50, BTC 9.6k