The below report consists of a market overview and insight into the equities, futures and derivatives markets, and FX speculative and deliverable markets.
* Kiwi on the ropes and some solid selling going through as people exit NZ
– Six straight weeks of losses for the NZD (sounds like the Warriors)
– Whilst the Dollar the key, expect some rebound on the Kiwi, oversold
* NZDAUD finally edging through 0.9380 support, next target 0.9220
* Euro cracked 1.1000, no reasons to be buying, 1.08 before 1.0550
* DOW +41, NZX +177, ASX +90, Nikkei +243, CSI -5,…