The below report consists of a market overview and insight into the equities, futures and derivatives markets, and FX speculative and deliverable markets.
* Late sell off in stocks after US health officials warn against re-opening too soon
– confident we don’t have to worry about that being the case here in NZ
* US CPI headline -0.8% and Core -0.4%, fastest pace since the Great Depression
– reality, no point comparing everything to the Great Depression or GFC it’s about the future!!
* Today Orr’s chance to stamp his mark further but suspect doubling Q/E and…