The below report consists of a market overview and insight into the equities, futures and derivatives markets, and FX speculative and deliverable markets.
* US job losses for April 20.5 million, Unemployment 14.7% and the DOW +455…. REALLY??
– leisure and hospitality accounted for 8 million, similar worldwide!!
– markets continue to look through the short-term, expecting strong rebounds globally
– risks to me, things always take longer than one expects, so mmmmm
* Kiwi and AUD race higher as they chase Equities….
– with a rising TWI, Orr faces a big test this week…