The below report consists of a market overview and insight into the equities, futures and derivatives markets, and FX speculative and deliverable markets.
* Overall, more economies opening up, Germany, UK, US, Australia….NZ??
* Kiwi finally weakens as expected, albeit more of a Dollar-led move
– support around 0.6020 has broken and continue to expect short-term mid 58cts
– Monetary Policy Statement the likely catalyst for underperformance, looms next week….
* Today Level 2 announcement, Political suicide if we don’t move!!
– NZ has 21 COVID deaths, last week 51 deaths alone from illness in Canterbury…