The below report consists of a market overview and insight into the equities, futures and derivatives markets, and FX speculative and deliverable markets.
* Oil rise helps boost risk appetite which sees Equities “sailing away”
– will be one of the great talking points, how Equities defied Covid-19!!
– WTI over $24 as demand / supply gap closing as economies begin re-opening
* NZD and AUD unable to push on as both range trading at the moment….
– NZD 0.6020/80, expect RBNZ Monetary Policy Statement next week, will offer reasons for further weakness
* EUR fell…