The below report consists of a market overview and insight into the equities, futures and derivatives markets, and FX speculative and deliverable markets.
* Equities slide as tensions appear to be ramping up between the U.S. and China
– Kudlow, “they (China) have a lot to answer for, they’re going to be held accountable”
– S&P -2.8% and NASDAQ -3.2% as Amazon (rising costs) and Apple (no forward guidance) disappointed
* Dollar weakened as month end flows dominated and thus appears overdone
* Kiwi slid along with AUD and both look weak, especially the NZD