The below report consists of a market overview and insight into the equities, futures and derivatives markets, and FX speculative and deliverable markets.
* Boris suspends Parliament until October 14th with Brexit deadline October 31st
– Increases a “No Deal” Brexit and likely a no confidence vote, suggesting new elections
– GBP hammered before clawing back some gains, similar to US-China, a complete mess
* Kiwi can’t buy a friend……remains heavy and appears someone sitting on the offer
– Exporters chipping in and should continue buying with FX rates well below budgets
* NZDAUD closing in…