The below report consists of a market overview and insight into the equities, futures and derivatives markets, and FX speculative and deliverable markets.
* Oil turmoil continues to rattle markets as prices continue to plunge
– spill over into June WTI contract dropped 50%, and now trading at $10
– oil demand off 30m bpd, OPEC’s 10m bpd cut won’t support prices
* Equities off 3% whilst Stoxx -3.5% & Germany -4%
– far easier to join the consensus and be negative but confident in the three months worst ever!!
* US Treasuries 10yr hit 0.54%…