The below report consists of a market overview and insight into the equities, futures and derivatives markets, and FX speculative and deliverable markets.
* Historic WTI trading overnight hitting -$40.32 for the May contract ……currently Bid at -$34
– anyone long the May contract bailed, as it’s a physical delivery contract….
– bottom line, oil wells must shut as there is no storage left …. anywhere!!
* Equities lower but just 2%…. markets remain optimistic, maybe too optimistic in short-term??
* Kiwi higher post NZ moving to Level 3, but unable to sustain gains overnight