The below report consists of a market overview and insight into the equities, futures and derivatives markets, and FX speculative and deliverable markets.
* US stimulus “hopes” sends Equities and risk soaring as $2 trillion coronavirus aid bill close
– this “hope” (9% GDP) sees Rates higher, 10yr +3bps/0.84% and Dollar lower but has steadied
– whilst COVID continues its rapid run in US/Europe but optimistic signs of slowdown in China
* The great unknown is the massive Fiscal & Central Bank stimulus implications??
– never has such been spent and thus the rebound could be…