The below report consists of a market overview and insight into the equities, futures and derivatives markets, and FX speculative and deliverable markets.
* No longer enough adjectives to describe these markets but contagion, fear and irrational moves
* Kiwi fell 8% in just 48 hours as the market collapsed, and liquidity evaporated
– our cousin across the ditch heads in tandem, as both make decade lows….NZ 2009 and AUD 2002
– as mentioned, NZD and AUD not safe havens in these times and expect a retest of yesterday’s lows…
* Dollar remains king and safe haven…