The below report consists of a market overview and insight into the equities, futures and derivatives markets, and FX speculative and deliverable markets.
* COVID-19 impacts grow and volatility hits GFC levels above 50
– no longer a short-term hit to the global economy, lucky if Q4 rebounds…..
* Italy restricts movement of ¼ of its population
* Trump, “The Fed should cut and the Fed should stimulate”, but signs $8.3bn package
* Australian reporting a Fiscal package of $10bn, where’s the NZ Govt response?
* Global Bonds plunged again with US, Australia, NZ rates seeing all-time lows