The below report consists of a market overview and insight into the equities, futures and derivatives markets, and FX speculative and deliverable markets.
* Bank of Canada delivers a 50bp rate cut, beating expectations
– IMF make US$50b interest free loan facility for poor countries to help battle the virus
* RBNZ will wait until March 25 to decide on OCR.
– NZD lags behind AUD recovery
– Australia Trade Balance at 1.30pm (NZT)
– Australian GDP rose 0.5% for fourth quarter.
* Equities rebound, bond yields stay low
* US equities rebound overnight, helped…