The below report consists of a market overview and insight into the equities, futures and derivatives markets, and FX speculative and deliverable markets.
* Orr will pull the trigger today which buys himself time given the next OCR in February
– Reasons remain as per yesterday’s report but also wants to keep lid on the NZD
– Market pricing 76% chance of cut…up post RBNZ inflation expectations yesterday
* Kiwi dips buy 0.6280/20 as a U.S. trade deal will add to global risk on sentiment
* NZDAUD closing in lows, range remains 0.9220/0.9400, risks to downside