The below report consists of a market overview and insight into the equities, futures and derivatives markets, and FX speculative and deliverable markets.
* Quiet night with little fresh news as Yields and Equities slip further
* Giuseppe Conte resigned as Italy’s Prime Minister but was expected, so no surprise
* Brexit looms ever closer on October 31 as Merkel sounded a touch optimistic
– “we think about practical Brexit solutions”…albeit you haven’t found one
* Kiwi held off cracking 64 cents but remains heavy with a further cut priced for November
– Today 0.6410/0.6440