The below report consists of a market overview and insight into the equities, futures and derivatives markets, and FX speculative and deliverable markets.
* Spread of coronavirus and global economic impact sees markets respond
– Equities fell 1.1% whilst 10yr US Treasuries hit 1.47%, lowest since September 2019
– Dollar gave up recent gains as poor data added to selling pressure
– Safe haven assets rallied, Gold hit $1,643 and Oil fell almost 1%
* Kiwi bounced on USD weakness but hard to see any sustained rally in the short-term
* AUD remains under pressure keeping…