The below report consists of a market overview and insight into the equities, futures and derivatives markets, and FX speculative and deliverable markets.
* Markets continue to look through current crisis expecting economies to rebound strongly
– local SME evidence suggests an overly optimistic outlook
– maybe the big survive with better Capital access but for others, very bleak
* Kiwi on the charge again as the USD weakens…recovering yesterday’s losses
– with greater calls growing for negative rates in NZ, hard to see being sustained….
– RBNZ will not stand by and let the…