The below report consists of a market overview and insight into the equities, futures and derivatives markets, and FX speculative and deliverable markets.
* COVID cases hit 1million…despite some curve flattening, a long way to go… mmm
* Oil surges 20% as Trump expects OPEC to agree to cut production by 10m-15m barrels per day
– Equities rally on oil talks, remain choppy but currently up 1.5%
* US Jobless Claims hit 6.65m, taking the total to 10m in just two weeks….
* VIX edges lower as markets show some stabilisation…52
* Dollar edges higher and Kiwi holds…