The below report consists of a market overview and insight into the equities, futures and derivatives markets, and FX speculative and deliverable markets.
* US Non-Farm Payrolls a cracking numbers pushing Equities just shy of record levels
– Largest gain in jobs since January at 266k, pushing 2019 average month to 180k
– This saw Unemployment hit 3.5%, the lowest in 50 years
* Yields and the Dollar both fractionally higher
* Kiwi charge continues as RBNZ Bascand comments added fuel to the fire
– Economy “as near or around that turning point”