The below report consists of a market overview and insight into the equities, futures and derivatives markets, and FX speculative and deliverable markets.
* Is Robertson’s fiscal package enough to kick the Kiwi finally out of its range??
– Broke 0.6440/60 resistance and has traded up to 65cts
– Suspect short positioning and stops behind the move
– Technically a decent break but expect 0.6520 to hold for now
– We are no longer the “rock star” economy, so not getting carried away on this move
– Local rates hit four months highs, 2-year…