The below report consists of a market overview and insight into the equities, futures and derivatives markets, and FX speculative and deliverable markets.
* Quiet start to the week as we await Trade talks commencing on Thursday
– Talk China not considering reforming industrial policy or government subsidies
– Suggests the best hope maybe a delay to the increase from 25% to 30% on October 15th
– As much as Trump may suggest otherwise, no deal anytime soon
* Kiwi and AUD laggards overnight in thin trade
– Both set to keep cutting…