The below report consists of a market overview and insight into the equities, futures and derivatives markets, and FX speculative and deliverable markets.
* ECB Chief Mario Draghi delivers a 10 bps deposit cut whilst resuming quantitative easing at €20bn per month
– Quantitative Easing will continue until the ECB tighten rates and has been dubbed “Q/E infinity”
– Effectively delivered market expectations but was quickly overshadowed by Trade talks
– Many Governors disagreed and Draghi called on governments to do more on the fiscal front
* Risk boosted with equities closing in on highs an…