The below report consists of a market overview and insight into the equities, futures and derivatives markets, and FX speculative and deliverable markets.
* U.S. dollar bounces on weak data releases
* Focus on U.K. parliament as Boris Johnson proposed decision on Brexit deal and whether the U.K. will go to the polls
* RBA leaves rates unchanged
* Crude slumps as traders fear the U.S. / China trade situation is far from resolved.
* Tweets from Trump add to downside pressure
* Equity markets fall on poor U.S. manufacturing data
* Boeing underperforms as…