The below report consists of a market overview and insight into the equities, futures and derivatives markets, and FX speculative and deliverable markets.
* NZ Business Confidence sinking faster than One Australia did off San Diego in 1995
– As Pete Montgomery said, “it’s turning into a banana”….. just like the NZ economy
* Kiwi struggling to hold on to the 63ct handle and people happy to keep selling
– Stagflation looming? Prices rising and growth sinking…..
– A closer contest at the election….. not sure Labour can keep blaming everyone else
* NZDAUD cracking the…