The below report consists of a market overview and insight into the equities, futures and derivatives markets, and FX speculative and deliverable markets.
* Quiet start as all eyes on Central Banks later in the week
– Plenty of expectations built into US rates? Too much?
– Risk would be a slightly hawkish surprise
– Rates steady pre-announcement with 10yr at 2.09%
* Kiwi minimal activity, exporters chip away sub 65cts, topside capped around 0.6550
* NZDAUD stuck 0.9425/0.9515, risk a topside break on RBA July cut!
* DOW +22, NZX -65, ASX -16, Nikkei +7,…